Conditions of personal data processing
I hereby give my free, specific, informed and explicit consent to the company of Ing. Josef Chlum – ELITE BOHEMIA, with registered office in Slunečná 639, 513 01 Semily, Czech Republic, company ID: 64241483, VAT ID No.: CZ 6612201882, File A 9560, registered in the Public Register at the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, as the personal data controller (“Controller”)
to sending business and marketing messages by the Controller, including sending offers and information on events organised by the Controller or its business partners,
under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”) and other legislation applying to personal data and under the following conditions:
I. Personal data
1. The Controller is authorised, for the purpose of sending business messages, to process the personal data of data subjects provided by a natural person as the Controller’s customer (“Subject”).
2. The Controller processes only personal data which the Subject shall provide, i.e. name, surname, email address, delivery address, country, phone number (“Personal Data”).
II. Purpose and period of processing
1. The Controller processes the personal data of the Subject for the purpose of sending business and marketing messages, particularly information concerning the Controller’s goods, services and organised events or its business partners (“Messages”).
2. The Subject gives the Controller consent for a period of 10 years after the consent date. For this period the Subject’s personal data will for this purpose be kept and processed and the Controller is authorised, based on this consent, to send messages by postal services to the Subject’s delivery address or email address for a period of 10 years after the consent date or up to the date of its withdrawal by the Subject.
1. The Subject gives voluntary consent to the processing of personal data and sending messages under these conditions and has the right to withdraw it at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in the event of receiving an email message by clicking on the link in the footer of the message or by written withdrawal of consent sent to the company to the company’s address stated above.
2. The legal basis for the processing of the Subject’s personal data for the sending of business and marketing messages is the Subject’s consent given under the provision of Article 6 (1) a) of the GDPR, under which personal data can be processed in the appropriate scope if the data Subject gave consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes, and under the provision of Section 7 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to some Acts (Act on Certain Information Society Services), as amended, under which details of electronic contact for the purpose of disseminating business messages by electronic means can be used only in relation to users who gave their prior consent.
IV. Processing of personal data
1. The processing of personal data in this case means any operation or set of operations with personal data which is carried out without using automated procedures such as gathering, recording, arranging, storing, retrieving, viewing, using for specified purposes, deletion or destruction of personal data.
2. The Controller undertakes not to provide personal data to Subjects for the purpose of sending business messages to third parties without the express consent of the Subject.
3. The Controller is obliged to protect the Subject’s personal data against misuse or unauthorised access by third parties by taking the appropriate organisational-technical measures.
4. The Controller keeps the Subject’s personal data in electronic form and they are protected by access passwords. Physical carriers of electronic information and personal data kept in printed form are protected against unauthorised access by third parties and personal data stored on carriers are also protected by antivirus software and a safe copy system.
5. There is no automated personal data processing by the Controller.
V. Rights of the data Subjects
1. The data Subject has the right to information about what personal data and the scope are processed by the Controller. The Subject can obtain this information upon request at the email address: email@example.com
2. The data Subject has the right to withdraw his consent given to the Controller at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in the event of a received email message by clicking on the link in the footer of the message or by written withdrawal of consent sent to the company to the company’s address stated above. However the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing of personal data based on the consent given before its withdrawal.
3. The data Subject has the right to access to personal data processed by the Controller. The Subject can enforce this right at the email address: email@example.com. Upon request the Subject may be issued with confirmation of whether and in what way the Subject’s personal data are processed. The Subject also has the right to the specification of information arising from these conditions of consent in relation to his person.
4. The Subject has the right to file a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection against the processing of personal data by the Controller provided that he believes that the processing is illegal.
5. The Subject has the right to the correction and additions made to wrong personal data processed by the Controller, and the Subject can enforce this right by contacting the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and warning that his personal data are wrong or incomplete. After receiving such warning the Controller will correct or make additions to the data without undue delay.
6. The Subject has the right to have his personal data destroyed without undue delay if he calls on the Controller to do so at the email address: email@example.com. The Controller will then destroy the affected personal data without delay.
7. The Subject has the right to ask the Controller to limit the processing of his personal data if:
a) The Subject disputes the accuracy of personal data for a period necessary for the Controller to check the accuracy of the data,
b) The Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the Subject needs them to determine, execute or defend his legal claims,
c) the processing is illegal.
8. The Subject has the right to the portability of data, i.e. to obtain all personal data which the Controller provided in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and also to pass these data on to a different Controller through the original Controller, if the personal data are processed automatically.
9. In case of any questions, the Subject has the opportunity to contact the Controller at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Confirmation that the data Subject gave consent to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of sending business and marketing messages will be made in the relevant form. “Consent to sending business and marketing messages” where detailed consent information will be provided. For the purpose of archiving this consent by the Controller the Subject’s identification details will also be kept in the system’s database.